Ancillary Revenue (Savings) Negotiation,
Management and Optimization
TV, Satellite, Phone, Internet, WiFi & DAS/Life Safety
Roof-top and Land Rights
Home Services Concierge
Upon engagement our team of advisors will conduct the following:
- Contract Review & Due Diligence: Worth will review (we refer to as an ‘x-ray’) all telecom agreements or easements that exist on your property(s) today, including traditional providers (i.e Charter, AT&T) and cellular roof-top/ground rights (i.e. Verizon, TMobile, US Cellular) .
- Request for Proposals: Parallel path to the review process of your telecom agreements Worth will be soliciting proposals from all viable providers to create new revenue/savings opportunities and optimize any current revenue programs on your behalf. All proposals are vetted and leveraged against our database of properties representing more than one million residential units.
- Results & Review: Upon completion of the proposal process, Worth will then present a comparative matrix of the offers outlining an optimal strategy for your community(s).
- Contract Review Process: Worth has no authority to accept or reject any proposals – just to present them to your team. If you elect to move forward with proposals secured by Worth – we will facilitate any agreements necessary to consummate the relationship and ensure the associated business terms remain intact.
- Ongoing Advisory: Upon finalizing the respective agreements Worth will ensure the timing and accuracy of any upfront and ongoing revenue payments to your team. Our staff at Worth will continue as a telecommunications resource and trusted advisor for your community(s) into the future.