Cellular: Roof-top & Land Rights
We work with property owners and managers to plan for efficiently utilizing the properties’ rooftop and ground for leasing to the telecommunications industry. We specifically match each site to the wireless system operators requiring service within each market.
By representing properties across the country, we regularly work with regional and national service providers on behalf of our clients, keeping our team acutely aware of industry trends and changing market conditions. Combining our in-depth knowledge, dedication and relationships with service providers nationwide, we analyze, negotiate or renegotiate new, existing and expiring telecom contracts. Our due diligence secures the best possible contract terms ensuring owners gain access to the greatest value potential from this often untapped revenue stream.
Worth Telecom will conduct a feasibility study for each site submitted. The feasibility study will determine the potential client base and revenue stream each tower may support.
The evaluation consists of:
- Existing traditional telecom agreements (i.e. Comcast, Verizon, AT&T, Cox)
- Structural capability
- Rooftop, Ground ownership/Land lease terms
- Rooftop, Ground space available
- Surrounding terrain
- Proximity of competing towers
- Once engaged, should the site meet our specifications, the property will then be placed into our database and individually marketed to our extensive database of clients.
Send your site location information along with the number of stories of the buildings to us at email@example.com.